Outfit: professional in Tevas and high neck Object blouse

Outfit: professional in Tevas, pink trench and high neck Object blouse


rose gold teva sandals
 high neck Object blouse
structured handbag
high neck Object blouse
color club cloud nine holo nails
Outfit: professional in Tevas and high neck Object blouse
 blouse: Object - trousers: c/o s. Oliver - sandals: c/o Teva - handbag: c/o Duifhuizen - sunglasses: c/o Polette - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti - watch: c/o Cluse - trenchcoat: Pimkie - nailpolish: Color Club Cloud Nine

Living in a place like Belgium, your life is best served with a substantial transitional weather wardrobe because 90% of the year it seems like our weather is in fucking transition. Not a lot of opportunity for bare legs, but the sandals + trousers combo always works. DAMN DANIEL SHOWING OFF DAT TAN ANKLE. I sound bitter but I'm not (ok kinda). I do love an excuse to pull out this delightfully demure high neck blouse I bought after seeing Julie rocking it. This is definitely the type of outfit that would have blended in in Japan, I'm keeping that flame burning!

Btw, Teva sandals are total lifesavers. I wore mine right into the sea in Japan to keep my feet safe from hot sand and sharp rocks, and they are none worse for the wear. They also made my plantar fasciitis on the bearable side, which is always a plus if you've got the worst feet in the world like I do.

No comments