Outfit: rainbow stripes and culottes

Outfit: rainbow striped off shoulder top, culottes and platform mules


Outfit: rainbow striped off shoulder top, culottes
daniel wellington classic petite watch
Outfit: rainbow striped off shoulder top, culottes and platform mules
culottes and platform mules
Outfit: rainbow striped off shoulder top
Outfit: rainbow striped off shoulder top, culottes and platform mules
 rainbow striped off shoulder top, culottes: c/o Closet London - wicker bag: Zara - mules: c/o Zinda - hoop earrings: H&M

I'm embracing colour today, as you can see - nothing screams "winter is over" like rainbow stripes! And if you throw in peplum sleeves and bare shoulders, you've got yourself a party. I paired the top with this lovely pair of sleek culottes, hoop earrings, my trusty old wicker bag, and these funky platform mules by Zinda. Kind of 70s inspired. You like?

BTW, if you're digging my armcandy, I partnered up with Daniel Wellington to offer you guys 15% off purchases made on www.danielwellington.com/fr, until 31 May. Discount code is "DUTCHMAN"! Mine is the Classic Petite in rose gold with a black face and mesh straps, and I absolutely adore it. It's my second Daniel Wellington piece, and definitely my fav because of how luxe it feels and looks.

PS: I have some exciting plans in store for this weekend, as we'll be driving down to Paris to spend two days there. I've been to Paris once before, but only in passing when attending Comic Con, so I'm excited to explore what is supposedly the most romantic city on earth with my guy. We'll be staying at the île de la citéKeep an eye on my social media to discover Paris with us! ;-) Or if you have some tips on places I HAVE to visit (restaurants and bistros especially), do share!

No comments