Wishlist: rainbow stripes and lace up skirts

Hi babes! I had a lovely weekend - a Halloween party with my babes, cooking up some yummy food, taking a Sunday afternoon nap and putting up some twinkle lights for an early Xmas vibe. Better yet, the upcoming work week is broken up by a holiday (All Hallows), which makes the idea of Monday being imminent a little less daunting.

Anyway, I'm sitting on the couch with our ginger cat, a blanket and Australian Masterchef on TV, and I'm doing some window shopping. I put together four cute, colourful outfits I wouldn't mind adding to my wardrobe for November. Ruffles, rainbow stripes, 70s inspired skirts, relaxed trousers and statement shoes: my aesthetic in a nutshell.


From left to right: 

Look 2 is the type of outfit I always go back to when I don't know what to wear, because it's such a tried and true combination, but I'm probably most into look 4 here. Relaxed and super comfortable, but very elegant and eccentric at the same time. Those velvet trousers are such a statement piece, I can't get em off my mind! Imagine how gorgeous they'd look with everything from a simple tee to a silk blouse. So good.

Hope you're ready for Monday! ;-)

No comments